FUE Hair Transplant
Often hair transplant are misguided with techniques that needs large scars, painful recovery results and unusual hair results but advanced FUE Hair Tranplant technique provides satisfactory results with no scars and no pain.
FUE Hair Transplant at Rootz is much more advanced than any common FUE because Rootz uses a specialized Direct Graft Implant(DGI) technique for its FUE hair transplant surgery. This DGI technique is a in-house technique of Rootz that is commonly used by Trichologists at the clinics but results can be ensured. In this technique about 500 follicles are extracted at a single time so that maximum output can be attained at minimum wastage and time. The motive of DGI is achieving a patient’s maximum comfort.
FUE at Rootz
FUE hair transplant is certainly an advance hair transplantation surgery that guarantees original results with fewer scars and comparatively less recovery period. Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure in which grafts are removed one-by-one from the back and sides of the scalp using a small, round cutting instrument. The area is then left to heal with small dots, which is later covered with existing hair. After this the bald areas is prepared which is then cleaned and numbed, after this holes are created with a needle. The last step is to delicately place each graft in one of the hole. FUE is advanced in manner that it negates the need of large donor area and it is minimally less invasive.
Get In Touch
Procedure of FUE DGI at Rootz
- At the initial step the exiting hair is trimmed to the size of 1.
- Once the hair is trimmed right dosage of local anesthesia is given to the patient.
- After which the doctor extracts bunches of hair roots 500 at a time using a right tool.
- Once desired follicles are extracted the procedure of implanting it directly to the bald area begins.
- Once the procedure of placing right amount of follicles over the bald patches finishes the procedure is completed.
- Later this tiny little implanted hair falls out to gain natural hair growth.
Advantages of FUE
- Compared to FUT method, FUE method results in less scars and wounds after the surgery. It ensures faster healing and recovery.
- It enables hair transplantation to varies body areas including scalp, nape, chest, beard, arm , legs and any other areas of the body.
- It is advanced procedure of hair transplantation. It guarantees desired results as per patients’ expectations.
Why Rootz for FUE?
Rootz is definitely a chosen destination for FUE Hair Transplant technique because it is the only center for hair surgery that uses advance DGI technique for its hair procedures. Direct graft Implant of Rootz has successfully brought a change in the way results of FUE is being seen because its results are highly advanced and above satisfaction. Some of the reasons why Rootz is a chosen alternative for best hair transplant results are:
- Rootz ensure patient’s maximum comfort by targeting maximum output.
It wisely minimizes the follicule wastage which ensures extracting hair follicule safely without any damage.
In this no permanent scars are visible.
FUE hair transplant cost is comparatively very less at Rootz.
DGI is an advance procedure that allows extraction of five hundred follicule to be uprooted in a single session.
It ensures ultimate desired look.
It is a simple procedure after which a patients can return back home.
Rootz Hair have done about 400+ FUE procedures across its centers.
Our Patient Says
Excellent Services from Bharath, I recommend all my friends to Visit him.
Very nice experience new look and new life now m very very happy tnx rootz....
Excellent work and care taken by the doctors here ,as I am from the movie field I am very much happy with the services of roots hair clinic