Platelet rich plasma therapy is basically a proven and effective treatment that is good for hair loss. In the treatment, a patient’s blood is taken from the arm through a tube that usually contains a separation gel. The blood that is collected gets placed in a centrifugal machine. Later the red blood cells are separated from the plasma that contains platelets.
PRP that contains a high concentration of platelets gets injected into areas of scalp where the hair thinning is more. This in turn will help stimulate hair growth and also rejuvenate follicles and also extend growth cycle of the hair.
The Treatment process
For the PRP therapy, a specialist at the hair clinic will first examine your hair and scalp and then recommend a suitable regimen for you. The PRP therapy is performed in 3 or 4 sessions and that too at a 4 to 5 week intervals. After the treatment, it is usually recommended to go for a maintenance programme of 2 to 3 times a year.
- PRP has already proved to be an effective treatment for people who suffer from hair loss. The visible results of natural hair regrowth after PRP can be seen after a short span of three months.
- There is a minimum recovery and no downtime for the treatment as such. You can easily continue your regular activities after the PRP treatment and even drive home the same day after the treatment.
- PRP therapy is also popular for being completely safe. As your own body cells from the blood are used, hence there is no risk of any rejections or reactions.
- As the treatment does not involve any surgery, there is only minimal discomfort to the patient. When undergoing through the whole process, it will give you the same comfort of going through the routine blood testing. Local anesthesia is also used in the treatment and all this makes a comfortable experience.
In the treatment, as PRP is taken from your own blood so it is very rare to have adverse reactions. But there are chances of you experiencing slight redness and swelling but these reactions get subsided within a day or two.
There is no downtime or any recovery period after a PRP procedure. Patients will be able to continue with their normal activities after undergoing the procedure.
There will be considerable improvement in the hair growth after the PRP therapy. It could be easily measurable after 3 months of time and we can expect complete results after a span of 6 months. But the desired results can vary and it all depends upon certain factors such as general health, diet, smoking and hair conditions.
PRP treatment, if it is combined with other Hair Loss Treatments like hair transplant, laser therapy can be more effective.
Why Rootz Hair Clinic for PRP Treatment?
Rootz Hair Clinic is a popular name for PRP treatment to cure hair loss. At Rootz, PRP is performed by experienced and trained specialists, skilled at performing this procedure. Rootz Hair Clinic offers PRP Hair Loss Treatment in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
Few of the reasons to choose Rootz for PRP are:
- PRP is performed with utmost care.
- There is minimal discomfort during and after the procedure.
- Each step of PRP is done following proper safety protocols.
- Cost of PRP is reasonable and offers value for money.
If you still need more information on PRP Treatment, please walk in or call us for an appointment and we will happy to guide you through.
For more information, please Contact to 8019012307
or Whatsapp us CLICK HERE